7 November, 2017 |
Our attention spans are less than that of a goldfish and even shorter online! Video marketing helps deliver messages more effectively in a shorter amount of time while pulling on emotive strings through visual storytelling. Using video material to represent your company provides value, builds trust and relevance to customers.
Over the past year or so, we've seen just how powerful video marketing is for a business - whether it's embedded on a website, used in social media or linked to an email campaign, the engagement and conversion rates far outweigh anything else.
7 Reasons why Video Content will Benefit your Business
1) Videos on Facebook pages increase user engagement by 33%.
2) It's proven that video content can increase landing page conversions by up to 80% or more.
3) 90% of customers make a purchase decision after watching a video.
4) Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
5) Mentioning the word 'video' in an email subject line can increase the click-through rate by 13%.
6) 65% of business decision-makers visit a marketers website after viewing a branded video.
7) Want to get in the good books with Google? You’re 53 times more likely show up first on Google if you have a video embedded on your website.
*Statistics have been sourced from Forbes, Hubspot & Dreamgrow.
Start creating engaging, raw and organic video content!
Drop me a line if you'd like to talk more about how video content can help grow your business. Always happy to chat.